screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Screen 4.6.2: ./configure fails Cross-Compiling to AR

From: Ben Kamen
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Screen 4.6.2: ./configure fails Cross-Compiling to ARM (Xilinx Zynq)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 04:00:21 -0600

On 02/08/2018 03:48 AM, Alex Naumov wrote:
> Please provide more info how do you trying to compile it.
> Did you try to compile something else in your CC environment?
> Let us know how to reproduce it exactly like you doing it.

I'm back working on this after running off to work on some other priorities on
the same project that needs screen.

With that, screen is now my current priority -- and from what I'm reading on
automake, 'configure' issues are recommended to take to package maintainers.

 Is there more information I can provide?

 I can profile a user login on the host I do all this work from to help you out
if you'd like.

it looks like this configure.ac/automake just need a little tuning to provide a
good configure script.

Let me know how I can help?

Thanks,

 -Ben