screen-devel

[screen-devel] [bug #64254] Attach a screen sessoin without being forced

From: nathnialjohn
Subject: [screen-devel] [bug #64254] Attach a screen sessoin without being forced to provide a password
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 23:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #64254 (project screen):

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> @nathnialjohn - i think the password /command/ has been removed from the
most recent version of screen, which included the ability to set an arbitrary
password or disable it.

> I think you are looking at old documentation.
>
> It now apparently always uses PAM to authenticate the account.

What did U mean is that we just need to use the password of linux account to
reattach a detached screen seesion? but now my password of linux user account
is prompt not correct.Now I can't reattach a detached session.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?64254>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/