Screen sessions give garbled output (fwd)

From: Folkert van Heusden
Subject: Screen sessions give garbled output (fwd)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:37:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Today I've upgraded glibc and screen and such to the latest version on my
system. I did *NOT* touch the ncurses libraries. Since this upgrade,
sessions inside a screen-session are garbled, meaning that the output is a
mess. lines are overwriting each other, escape sequences all over the place,
etc.
I really have no clue where to look. Could someone give me some pointers?
Programs running OUTSIDE screen (NOT in a screen session) run fine!

Folkert

Folkert van Heusden

|UNIX admin? Then give MultiTail (http://vanheusden.com/multitail/)|
|a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See    |
|http://vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list. |