Reestablishing ssh connections via screen

From: JCA
Subject: Reestablishing ssh connections via screen
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:06:18 -0700

   I am trying to use screen in the following situation:

  I have a Linux notebook that connects to a Linux server by ssh. The
notebook can be suspended to disk at any time, while ssh sessions to
the server are still running. How can screen be used so that, when the
notebook is brought back from its dormant state, whatever ssh sessions
it had active with the server, at the time the notebook was put to
sleep, are automatically re-established?