HPterm titlebar

From: screen-users
Subject: HPterm titlebar
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:40:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,

I'd like to change my titlebar to match the username.  The screen faq was
helpful in providing me with a custom titlebar for my xterm and dtterms.
And an HP faq was helpful in getting me info on how to shell script the
hpterm titlebar change.

However, I'd like to change the shellscript to something that the screenrc
can process, but I don't understand the escape characters.  Could somebody
please translate this:

$LENGTH=`echo $LOGNAME |wc -c`
LEN=`expr $LENGTH - 1`
echo "\033&f0k${LEN}D$LOGNAME\c"

to the proper termcapinfo necessary for this screenrc operation?:

termcapinfo * 'hs:ts=\E]0;:fs=\007:ds=\E]0;\007'
defhstatus "Hello $LOGNAME!"
hardstatus off

Many thanks,
Judd