Multiple user, multiple attach?

From: Colin Kuskie
Subject: Multiple user, multiple attach?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:38:49 -0700

I'm trying to allow another user (root) to attach to my currently
running screen session and watch what I'm doing.

Solaris 8 running screen 4.0.2 compiled with gcc.

In my session, I've typed:

        C-a   : multiuser on
        C-a   : addacl root

That all seems to go well.  The problem we're having occurs when
he tries to attach.

He types:

        screen -list

        No Sockets found in /tmp/screens/S-root

(Note, all user screens seem to be going over to /tmp/uscreens)

then, no matter what arguments we give to screen -x we it won't
attach.

I have the feeling I'm missing something very (painfully) obvious.
Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Colin Kuskie