Re: New screen features available

From: Alan Young
Subject: Re: New screen features available
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:59:39 +0000

Michael Schroeder wrote:
So, feedback welcome. You probably have a lot of suggestions and
enhancement requests. Sorry that development is a bit slow at
the moment due to not enough spare time...

First, I'm glad to see continuing work on screen.  Thanks for doing that.

Second, I'd like to be able to have multiple status lines. I'd like to be able to have a status line at the top of my screen as well as at the bottom.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Alan