Binding Control+Left/Right arrows?

From: Kim Lidström
Subject: Binding Control+Left/Right arrows?
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 03:43:00 +0100

How would I do if I wanted to bind Control+Left/Right arrow buttons to something?

I've tried the following:
  bind ^kr
  bindkey ^kr
  bindkey -k ^kr

That without success. If I do ``bind ^kr'' I get an error message saying:
  /home/dexter/.screenrc: bind: character, ^x, or (octal) \032 expected.
But that's probably because, according to what I understood from the manual, I should use ``bindkey'' for modifying the input translation table (And isn't that what I'm doing... or at least what I want to do?). I've tried searching around both on IRC and on Google but I didn't find much.

Any help would be appreciated.