Disable printcmd buffering

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Disable printcmd buffering
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 03:15:56 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone PLEASE add an extension to the "printcmd" that disables the buffering? This should in theory be EASIER to code than what's in place now. Just don't intercept the escape sequences, send them through as-is, and we, as screen users, will agree not to navigate out of the app window doing the printing, because maybe THEN we have the CHOICE to have screen buffer the output and mess it up.

If I should be instead asking this on screen-devel, let me know.

-Dan

--

I am now a lesbian.  I don't like men, but thank you for writing.

-Reply to my response to a personal ad, May 30th, 1998.