stuff command at screen startup?

From: Hendrik Lachmann
Subject: stuff command at screen startup?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:56:15 +0200

Hi screen users,

I’m using screen as a serial terminal for a development system. After startup of  the development system I start screen. Screen itself should identify now itself as a VT100 terminal by sending the VT100 identification string. For that I wrote a “stuff identification string” command in the screenrc file. Unfortunately, screen seems to ignore the command. It works just together with bind. Does anybody know a workaround?

Cheers,

Hendrik