Recreating a screen layout... is it possible?

From: Brandon
Subject: Recreating a screen layout... is it possible?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 01:13:13 -0400

I'm using a snapshot of the latest build, which supports vertical splitting. So I've set up a decent layout for monitoring multiple servers using top over SSH... None of the SSH connections require user input as they are initiated using host keys, so being prompted for a password wont be an issue. I've got 2 screens side-by-side on the top, and 2 more on the bottom... forming a 2x2 grid of screens basically. Is there any way I can save this somehow, or script it so that I can easily (by executing a bash script perhaps) get back to this layout, and auto-run the ssh commands for each window as well?

Thanks,
Brandon