Re: Two little features (and a bounty?)

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Re: Two little features (and a bounty?)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Tom Scogland wrote:

What do you mean about the mouse? It already sends mouse codes through from a
terminal...

Using gnome-terminal under linux, to a FreeBSD 6.2 system.  Mouse works.

I fire up screen (with screen 4.00.02 (FAU) 5-Dec-03 built from ports) and it doesn't in either Alpine or Nano, both of which otherwise support it.

Unlike printing, I don't know what terminal codes to look for to know if the mouse is supported.

-Dan

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Dan Mahoney, System Admin <address@hidden>