Re: Restarting X and screen

From: Tom Scogland
Subject: Re: Restarting X and screen
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:00:11 -0400

That should be because the shells in the screen sessions are authorized for the original X session, but not the new one.  Usually using "xauth merge ~/.Xauthority" or whatever file contains your x authority information should work.  Unfortunately you'll have to do that in each shell inside screen though.