Re: binding shift/ctrl/alt + f-keys

From: Michael Kelleher
Subject: Re: binding shift/ctrl/alt + f-keys
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:42:38 -0600

Hi Dustin,

Open your ~/.screenrc with vim. You need to specify the key sequence that corresponds to the keys in question. This is different on each machine. You can find out the sequence by entering insert mode then pressing Ctrl-v followed by Shift-F1 in this case. On my machine it would look like this if I wanted to map Shift-F1 to select window 2.

bindkey "^[[1;2P" select 2

Thanks,
Mike Kelleher
michaelkelleher.info