new screen user

From: Ramon J. Gonzalez
Subject: new screen user
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 10:43:32 -0500

So I have a pretty complex window layout for a screen session. Each widown is connected to a different external server and running a tail on a log file.  This is an AWESOME solution for me, but when something happens across all systems it looks like screen will only update one window at a time, which leads some log files to be behind a several minutes.  Is there anyway to get around it?

--
RJ