Re: Can screen render hardstatus and messages in different lines in the

From: Dun Peal
Subject: Re: Can screen render hardstatus and messages in different lines in the terminal?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:07:46 -0500

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Artur Skonecki <address@hidden> wrote:
> Currently, it is not possible to put hardstatus anywhere else than last

Thanks. Since I can't move the hardstatus line, I'm now trying to
prevent the clash by moving the message line to the top. The manpage
says about it:

    While this line is distributed to appear at the bottom of the
screen, it can be defined to appear at the top of the screen during
compilation.

Looking inside the configuration file, I can't find the proper
setting. Any help?

Thanks, D.