Re: Announcing screen-session 0.6.3

From: Jostein Berntsen
Subject: Re: Announcing screen-session 0.6.3
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 11:30:11 +0200

On 30.07.11,16:18, Artur Skonecki wrote:
> Announcing screen-session 0.6.3
> -------------------------------
>
> screen-session home page:
>   http://skoneka.github.com/screen-session/
>
> Screenshots:
>   http://skoneka.github.com/screen-session/screenshots.html
>
> Download:
>   http://github.com/skoneka/screen-session/downloads.html
>
> Installation:
>   http://skoneka.github.com/screen-session/installation.html
>
> Development:
>   git clone git://github.com/skoneka/screen-session
>

> About this release:
> ===================
>
> This version of screen-session contains a few new features and fixes a number
> of bugs in the previous release. It claims to run on Python 2.4 - 2.7 and
> supports Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. Currently, running screen-session
> requires
> modified GNU Screen sources.

Thanks. The new version installed nicely. When I run scs on the command line I
get some errors like this:

scs m
/usr/local/bin/scs: line 13: realpath: command not found
dirname: missing operand
Try `dirname --help' for more information.
/usr/local/bin/scs: line 26: shift: too many arguments
/usr/local/bin/scs: line 102: shift: too many arguments

Jostein