Re: GNU Screen maintainer

From: Jostein Berntsen
Subject: Re: GNU Screen maintainer
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:29:08 +0100

On 24.03.14,19:56, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
> On 15.03.14,17:00, Carsten Mattner wrote:

> > > +1. I agree that a new release whould be done now. Sadrul: Have you looked
> > > more into this?
> >
> > Nobody?
> >
> > Can someone find out the project owner and mail them?
> >
> > Maybe the distro maintainers should come together and take over
> > maintenance of the project.
>
> At lest the development version should be pretty well tested by now. :)
>

> Jostein

Is the Debian Package:

http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/screen/screen_4.1.0~20120320gitdb59704.orig.tar.gz

the most recent releases out there? Would be cool to have an official
release as well as mentioned in this previous post:

http://osdir.com/ml/screen-devel-gnu/2012-01/msg00006.html

Jostein