Re: address@hidden

From: David Woodfall
Subject: Re: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 22:46:40 +0000

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 08:55:15PM +0000, Ed wrote:
On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 08:40:45PM +0000, David Woodfall wrote:
> bind £ select 13

David, just out of curiousity, where are you trying to bind your key?
In your .screenrc?  or in .bashrc or somewhere odd?

I have several key bindings like this in my .screenrc:

bindkey "\033[231z" select 0

and I don't get an error, try with quotes?

I've tried in quotes. Same error.

I'm adding it to a file and sourcing it and both putting it in
.screenrc and starting a new screen session.

In a new screen when I use the bind it spits out "<ffffffff>".