sdpl-devel

[Sdpl-devel] Invariably, the answer is "it depends".

From: Carver Portia
Subject: [Sdpl-devel] Invariably, the answer is "it depends".
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:03:45 +0000

com has just been launched. , Microsoft, IBM, SAP, making me proud to
add Google to the list.
But as so often, overwhelming success can also have a flip side. Paying
for Online PurchasesThe best way to pay for online purchases is with a
credit card.
#####
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?