sdx-developers

RE : [sdx-developers] QueryParser... encore

From: Rasik Pandey
Subject: RE : [sdx-developers] QueryParser... encore
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:58:47 +0200

Salut,

 >Tel que rédigé, le queryParser me crée donc des phraseQuery
 >alors que je voudrais des termQuery combinées pour les termes
 >ayant un positionIncrement de 0 ou, peut-être une
 >MultiTermQuery dont m'usage m'est moins familier. Comme
 >pensez-vous que le problème puisse être résolu ?

 /**
   * Factory method for generating a query (similar to
   * (address@hidden #getWildcardQuery}). Called when parser parses an input
term
   * token that uses prefix notation; that is, contains a single '*'
wildcard
   * character as its last character. Since this is a special case
   * of generic wildcard term, and such a query can be optimized easily,
   * this usually results in a different query object.
   *<p>
   * Depending on settings, a prefix term may be lower-cased
   * automatically. It will not go through the default Analyzer,
   * however, since normal Analyzers are unlikely to work properly
   * with wildcard templates.
   *<p>
   * Can be overridden by extending classes, to provide custom handling
for
   * wild card queries, which may be necessary due to missing analyzer
calls.
   *
   * @param field Name of the field query will use.
   * @param termStr Term token to use for building term for the query
   *    (<b>without</b> trailing '*' character!)
   *
   * @return Resulting address@hidden Query} built for the term
   */
  protected Query getPrefixQuery(String field, String termStr)
  {
    if (lowercaseWildcardTerms) {
        termStr = termStr.toLowerCase();
    }
    Term t = new Term(field, termStr);
    return new PrefixQuery(t);
  }

OU

 /**
   * Factory method for generating a query (similar to
   * (address@hidden #getWildcardQuery}). Called when parser parses
   * an input term token that has the fuzzy suffix (~) appended.
   *
   * @param field Name of the field query will use.
   * @param termStr Term token to use for building term for the query
   *
   * @return Resulting address@hidden Query} built for the term
   */
  protected Query getFuzzyQuery(String field, String termStr)
  {
    Term t = new Term(field, termStr);
    return new FuzzyQuery(t);
  }