self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] documentation started

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [teg] documentation started
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:34:34 +0100

Dear Nagarjuna,

Thanks for your reply re. the documentation. In Savannah we can check out the latest details through the cvs. I just did:

$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/self-platform co self-doc

Links: documentation from http://www.nongnu.org/self-platform/
Savannah project page on SELF: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/self-platform

best,

Wouter

Nagarjuna G. wrote:
I have initiated documentation process of the self-platform, which
will be updated every day during this week till it reaches a stage
where it is tested and usable by others.

Please see the documentation from http://www.nongnu.org/self-platform/.

If you like to add and correct the documentation, please check out
from the cvs and edit the self-doc.org file, and generate html from
there.