self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] UI mockup for versioning

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] UI mockup for versioning
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:25:27 +0530

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:13 AM, Federico Heinz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Nagarjuna, dev team,
>
>  Here's the UI mockup I promised, based on the board discussion of the issue
> in
>  Sofia. I hope I have been clear enough, otherwise please do feel free to ask.

Your suggestions make good sense.  the tree as shown in slide number 3
is oriented from top to bottom.  Therefore the existing widget needs
to be designed, which will take time.

we need to transform the diagram into an html rendering.  I will
propose some drawings soon.  Meanwhile we will continue with what we
have.   Rajiv, it is now better not to spend more time in continueing
with the existing widget for version tree.  except for bug fixing.

i have some ideas on how to create a html widget for displaying the
tree model fede proposed.  will send some drawings tom.

Later next week, i will also begin writing the methods for calculating
popularity.

Nagarjuna