self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Where do I find the .po files?

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Where do I find the .po files?
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:02:28 +0530

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:44 PM, Federico Heinz <address@hidden> wrote:
> We'd like to work on the spanish translation of the platform, but I couldn't
>  find the a .po file to work on. I'm sure it's there somewhere, but I checked
>  out the source for self-platform, self-platform-0.1 and selfApp, and neither
>  nor find(1) can locate a .po file.
>
>  BTW, are all three modules in use? What is the difference between
> self-platform
>  and self-platform-0.1? If either one is deprecated, shouldn't we just remove
> it?

the po files and the pot file created are not in the cvs as yet.  I
will have to hunt them in the archives.  The pot file sent last time
in the teg list is incomplete, for it had no metadata.  we still do
not know how to present the metadata as yet.

the new trunk is selfApp.  we cannot remove from cvs from savannah.
since our documentation will not be referring to those links, it may
not be used by others.

i came to know some time ago, we may have to change the name of the
trunk, since SELFApp is used by some other company.  when we package
the application for distribution we will call it as self-platform.
what others think about it?

Nagarjuna