self-platform-dev

[Fwd: Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF dev status]

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF dev status]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:47:15 +0100

Nagarjuna,
Let me forward your reply to the list, I suppose it should go there.

ad. point 2 and 5: Apart from documenting the issues Matías had to fix manually, don't you think we need to solve them in the install script, in order for a smooth installation?

Matías, could you please provide some additional info on 3 and 4?

best,

Wouter