self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:44:50 +0100

Hi there,

I see many advances in the Testing instance. Good work! Here's a first feedback of some errors I stepped on.

best,

Wouter

When clicking on import I get this error.

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    IOError
Error Value
    [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/Anonymous User/sample.zip'
Request made at
    2008/03/13 14:17:42.661 GMT+1

When logging in I get the  error below. However I am logged in.

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    KeyError
Error Value
    'filename'