self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] self-platform-updates

From: nair rajiv
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] self-platform-updates
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:26:37 +0530

Hi all,

1) Existing users have been migrated to http://beta.selfplatform.eu:8888/SELF
2) 'Editing' of collections has been done .'Deleting' of collections is yet to be done.
3) 'Adding' and 'Editing' of collections can only be done by managers , so other's won't
    be able to see the tabs for adding and editing collections, same as it was done earlier.
4) We successfully imported a course at the beta site:
    http://beta.selfplatform.eu:8888/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=1178
5) The only problem with import is that import works only when zope
    is kept in the debug mode . We are working on this problem ,will let you know
    as soon as it get's solved.

regards,
Rajiv