self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] error in file manager

From: matiasb
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] error in file manager
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:14:32 -0300 (ART)

> today I see resources uploaded by others also in my filemanager.
I think there is a problem with the SQL query in the getAllResourcesofUser
method in commonMethods.py. There is the following query:
    queryResult = cur.execute("select nid from djview_o where uid = "+
str(uid) +" and instanceof = "+imgresid+" or instanceof =
"+audiresid+" or instanceof = "+vidresid+" or instanceof =
"+otherresid+";")
where there is no association for 'and' and 'or'; I think what is wanted
here is:
    queryResult = cur.execute("select nid from djview_o where uid = "+
str(uid) +" and (instanceof = "+imgresid+" or instanceof =
"+audiresid+" or instanceof = "+vidresid+" or instanceof =
"+otherresid+");")

Could it be?

> second, when I try to view the description of each item
> I see the following message, I think getinfo file is not getting executed.
> This is the Script (Python) "getinfo" in http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF
>From the CVS sources, it is working well.

By the way, the search all resources form, although it is available, it is
not working. Its form action sends the user to addResource, but there is
an error. Also, the submit button has associated its onclick event with a
javascript function that is not there.

Matías.