self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] migrated site needs some more care

From: David Jacovkis
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] migrated site needs some more care
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:57:27 +0100

Hi Nagarjuna,

first of all, thanks to you and your team for the enormous effort you are doing
on making the platform a reality. Besides the links you comment, there are a
couple of dead materials in the Collections list, that were not correctly
imported and lead to a "No such file or directory" error page: under the
GNU/Linux collection, "GNU/Linux advanced administration" (2 entries).

Also, the Lesson Organizer doesn't correctly show special characters like "á" or
"ç". For example:

http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=1178

or

http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=3073

I'll file a bug report about the organizer.

Cheers,
David