self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #22855] Adding a course without even defining u

From: renuka prasad b
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #22855] Adding a course without even defining under which collection it belongs to
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 19:09:28 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Adding a course without even defining under which collection it belongs to

When we click on the material option from the main page we get the collection
page where two panes are visible one is Course Collections pane and the other
is View-Add Course pane,This is the firat thing that has to be take care wher
the Add course or View pane should not be enabled as now i was able to to add
course without defining or telling that it falls under a particular
collection

please click on the Course Collection main heading now you could
see the sample course i have added without any content titled
sample under no collection for testing.

if at all we wan to add new Collection itself then this may make
sense but that is not happening there -- without the new course
being listed under any of the available list of collection the
course could be defined and even contents could be edited -- so
please take care of this and rectify.

    Also the category it is showing under course category in the view
    course pane so???

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22855>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/