self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] self-platform-updates

From: nair rajiv
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] self-platform-updates
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:29:23 +0530

Hi all,

1) The problem with the organizer has been solved i.e the organizer renders the courses in languages
     other that english as well.

     --http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/lessonsview?ssid=1178

2) Also the two courses that weren't imported properly in collection GNU/Linux have  been  marked  as deleted  from the  database.

    -- http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF/collectionview/
    -- Please click on  the collection GNU/Linux to view the courses .

3) The CVS has been updated.The code  on the bselfish and the cselfish server has been checkedout from the cvs.One change
    that we have done is that we have disabled the links for 'Glossary' and 'Links' in bselfish because they are not yet tested
    Properly.

4 ) One can see the links for 'Glossary' and 'Links'  on cselfish:

     --  http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/glossaryview?ssid=3081
     --  Add and Edit for 'Glossary' has been done.The added Glossary get's displayed in the alphabetical order.
     --  Add for 'Links' has been done . Edit of links is yet to be done.

5) Bipin has worked on the search for 'Resources' and 'CourseComponents'. 'Search Resources' can be done through the  file  manager.
    He has also implemented some parts of 'shelf' i.e a user can add a Course Component to his/her shelf now  and searching of Course Components.

rajiv