self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: accessibility querks]

From: Nagarjuna G
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: accessibility querks]
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:30:05 +0530

----- Forwarded message from krishnakant Mane <address@hidden> -----

KK sent me this report on accessibility.  It is a case where we broke
a very important and desirable feature of Plone.  The nature of
changes required to make the pages accessible are not difficult.

KK, can you give by example, what kind of templates should be made, so
that we do not break this.

Nagarjuna