self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [Execom] Platform Meeting 21 May 13 CET
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:00:00 +0530

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Federico Heinz <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 21/05/2008, Wouter Tebbens wrote:
>> at last week's Executive meeting we decided to celebrate a platform
>> meeting today. We'll start at 13:00 CET.
>
> I was unable to join due to the usual moodiness of the jabber servers, who
> seem
> to have a problem talking to India and Argentina at the same time.
>
> We have had enough instances of this problem already... why don't we dump
> jabber conferencing already and go irc? We have enough work to do in the
> meeting, troubleshooting the jabber server gets in the way.

since our server is now up and running and have enough resources,
should we have our own jabber running on either bselfish or cselfish.
If you all say OK, then I will ask prasanta to set it this up.  We had
integrated join on the platform, with an account in jabber
automatically last time when we had the server at fsfe.  we can repeat
that.  it is good to have a collab environment on the platform too.

Nagarjuna