self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] self platform and gnowser

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] self platform and gnowser
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:22:00 +0530

Divya's work on gnowser is progressing well.  The time stamp and date
time issue leading to marshalling problem while communicating with the
server from a client using xml-rpc is fixed on a separate branch.
However, this fix, breaks some of the views in the selfApp.  If we
know them, then we can make both gnowsysApp and selfApp consistent.
This will enhance the extendability of gnowsysApp in future, and
availability of SELF Platform for gnowser.

Also, this fix is necessary for p2p communication between servers,
which also depends on xml-rpc.

Let us estimate the work required to keep gnowsysApp and selfApp
pluggable, and keep the basic core same.

Dinesh, what if we use datetime instead of timestamp consistently?
Does this fix?

--
Nagarjuna G.
http://www.gnowledge.org/