self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #23099] Please add "Select Licence" page

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #23099] Please add "Select Licence" page
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:38:23 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #23099 (project self-platform):

One addition to this way of handling license choice:

We also have licenses that are approved only for reference purposes. Those
should never be selected for things that a submitter holds copyright on, but
may need to be necessary for materials that we want to provide for reference.

So there should be a list at the bottom of the reference licenses, introduced
by something like:

 "The following licenses are applicable for reference materials only.
Reference materials cannot be maintained and are not part of the SELF
educational materials. They do not count for reputation on the platform and
are not included in exported courses."

to make sure this is not a desirable choice.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23099>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/