self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Fwd: problems with gnowsys

From: nair rajiv
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Fwd: problems with gnowsys
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:05:35 +0530

Hi  Mr Vitor,
      Please try running the genSchema.py file in the following manner.(Assuming that the gnowsys-pg folder is in the /tmp/ directory of your machine)

where :
<dbname> is the database name you want to give.
<host> would be 127.0.0.1 if its localhost.
<username> and <password>  is the username  and  password  one wants to set for  the database.

So for example:

address@hidden:/tmp/gnowsys-pg$ python  genSchema.py  -g  selfdb
127.0.0.1 selfusername selfpassword

I would suggest you to install pgadmin3 to view the tables in the database.

Thank you,
Rajiv