self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #24690] After adding content to course page goe

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #24690] After adding content to course page goes blank
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:49:47 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

When I added content to an existing course object (via the Add Content
button), after committing the page went blank and I was still in the earlier
version of the course. So it seemed no content was added. However, after
performing a search I stumbled upon the newer version with the added
subchapter.

This did work properly before, But after the recent changes in the authoring
environment it doesn't anymore.

A work-around that I just invented: add both the course and the newly added
LO to the bookshelf and then add the LO to the Course. Rather timeconsuming,
but for today I was able to build this course:
http://beta.selfplatform.eu/lessonsview?ssid=21965
Notice that I was not able to combine bothe subchapters into one common
version (DEV and PROD chapters remain as seperate versions).

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?24690>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/