self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #24795] "All the content created by $user"

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #24795] "All the content created by $user" doesnt work
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:32:54 +0530

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Franco Iacomella <address@hidden> wrote:

                Privacy: Public
            Assigned to: None
            Open/Closed: Open
        Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

The option "All the content created by this $user" in the Users profile
doesn't work.

It retrieves an error like this one:

http://beta.selfplatform.eu/search?Creator=bipina08&sort_on=Date&sort_order=reverse

to solve this problem we need to integrate userprofile feature fully with the platform.  currently that part is handled by Plone.

Franco, of the various bugs we have, can we begin to prioritize them so that we can start assigning the tasks and slowly move ahead.

Nagarjuna