self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] [bug #22392] Unselectable items in the version tree

From: anonymous
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] [bug #22392] Unselectable items in the version tree
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 03:30:53 +0000

Follow-up Comment #6, bug #22392 (project self-platform):

http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/dating+a+taurus+man  -  dating
a taurus man
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/jennifer+freeman+and+omarion+dating
 -  jennifer freeman and omarion dating
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/dating+online+lakeland+fl  -
dating online lakeland fl
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/free+online+dating+sydney  -
free online dating sydney
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/mind+and+soul+dating+love+online+body
 -  mind and soul dating love online body
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/amateur+dating+online  -
amateur dating online
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/layer+of+the+skin+dating+online+good+things
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/free+sex+dating+sites+with+instant+messaging
 -  free sex dating sites with instant messaging
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/wild+public+sex+dating  -  wild
public sex dating
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/hot+kinky+sex+slave+dating  -
hot kinky sex slave dating
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/fun+sex+spanking+dating  -  fun
sex spanking dating
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/spanking+bondage+kinky+sex+dating
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/sex+slaves+kinky+coeds+dating
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/fun+kinky+bondage+slave+sex+dating
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/arkansas+free+adult+personals
-  arkansas free adult personals
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/canada+adult+friend+finder  -
canada adult friend finder
We cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign
performance. We reserve the right to disapprove any keywords you add.
http://faves.com/Out.ashx?u=//dating365.co.cc/birmingham+adult+friend+finder
-  birmingham adult friend finder

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22392>

  Message sent via/by Savannah