senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Hello and patch

From: Ward Vandewege
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Hello and patch
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:21:46 +0100

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 05:05:37PM +0200, Frederic Rodrigo wrote:
> Hi, I don't test the patch, yet. But if you want you can see what the "make
> uninstall" don't remove directory (exept if you patch correct it).
>
> I wan't tell to every one, that I will come back next week (after my exam)

Great. Will you also check the patches on Savannah:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=senken

I have submitted another patch there for the makefile, more than a month ago.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -( "Free Software as in free speech, not free beer. Think  )-
Virtual hosting -(       of freedom, not price." -- Richard Stallman       )-