senken-devel

[Senken-devel] Couple of problems

From: Jonathan Stewart
Subject: [Senken-devel] Couple of problems
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:27:14 -0500

Hi, i'm running Gentoo, and i just installed senken. I have a couple of weird issues i thought i should mention.

first of all, senken and senken-server eat up as many CPU cycles as they can. On my p3-700, as soon as i start senken, my CPU usage jumps to 100%, and when the server is started, they share the CPU, using about 50% each. This seems very strange to me. Is it intentional?

Second, i can't seem to scroll the map. you know, to move from one section of the map to another. Nor does there seem to be instructions anywhere of how to do this.

Can anyone offer insight into either of these problems?

Jonathan