shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] ecumenical

From: Augustus Fry
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] ecumenical
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:46:35 +0200

With the dawn a great wind came out of thenorth, blustering and unseasonably cold.
The soil, though carefully tended, looks thin, much ofit supporting only scrub pine. Only very rarely a faint gleam where somewindow was not entirely obscured.
It was likebeing on a ghost ship, Outward Bound and driven by unseen hands. It was likebeing on a ghost ship, Outward Bound and driven by unseen hands.
Spoke, continued withoutspeaking, to speak. Still, I found an army officer who spoke French and a business man whoknew German. Save for the few stewards and deck-hands needed to lookafter us, the rest did not appear. Myself, and an end to hunger, and the happy land, he answered. The hills are belted with plantings of various heights,giving a curious patchwork effect.
Now and then I saw a Nazistorm-trooper clad in brown with a red swastika arm band.
The tallpine and fir trees were bent beneath white loads. Some sixth sensemust have awakened me to another interesting sight.
A number of Germans boarded the train at Verona.
I entered wartime Europe by way of Italy, making the trip from Americaon the Italian liner Rex. At one moment a magnificent rainbow spanned thebroad straits like a mammoth suspension-bridge. The German tourists viewed all this in heavy silence. Then, as he thought, Ben said: There is no happy land. And even then well get whatwe want first. I hurried on deck to watch the tender again. Towns became more frequent, until we were obviously on the outskirtsof a metropolitan area.
I hurried on deck to watch the tender again.
The streets of Munich presently gave way to open country once more. Heskeeping us out of that war up north because he knows it isnt ourfight.
Still, I found an army officer who spoke French and a business man whoknew German.