shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] radish ragtime

From: Rosalia Wells
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] radish ragtime
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:23:10 -0400

He was roused by a voice at his shoulder. I know it is, but theres only one way out of it.
He suddenly sat up, and gazed intentlyat a ripple on the dead surface. I seen you come doonfrae it yoursel this mornin.
A twinge of that beastly toothache, he explained in reply to hiscompanions inquiry.
I fear the blame is mine, said the agreeable tourist. Hang it, I dont know, for I dontlike interferin with your fathers challenge.
Above all, you didnt see me come down from Crask this morning. Wattie took me at a racing gallop about thirty miles over bogs and crags.
I think he is a gentleman, but perhaps a little mad. I only askedleave to enter the grounds, but the beauty of the scenery attracted meto the river.
Now you grasp the problem, and youve got to pull up your socks andthink it out. I know it is, but theres only one way out of it. It looked athankless place for the angler.
I think I know a sportsman when I see him. No, but I can tell the time braw and fine. The ardent eyes and the young grace of the girl seemed marvellous thingsto Sir Archie. Do you mind going over to that corner and shuffling these slips? We simply canthave you getting mixed up with the enemy, especially the enemy women. His manners are very good, to judge by his letter.
Above all, you didnt see me come down from Crask this morning.
Weve got to find some way of shortenin the odds! For an explanation of Sir Archiesconduct the chronicler must retrace his steps.
I admit its a gamble, but I believe I cantrust the child.