silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Addition to the Silpa dictionary module

From: Ashik Salahudeen
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Addition to the Silpa dictionary module
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:24:25 +0800

Hi all,

I added one more method to the Silpa dictionary module which will return the rendered image of a word rather than the word in Unicode itself. Its a 2-3 line change. I have sent a pull request to santhosh's github repo ( https://github.com/santhoshtr/silpa/pull/1 )

The file itself on my github is at : https://github.com/aashiks/silpa/blob/3ed8cda89db9aee9462817e109729e59074132ea/src/silpa/modules/dictionary/dictionary.py

I am not really familiar with git/github collaborative development, having been a long time subversion user. If there is anything else to do, please guide me.

--
aashik