silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] A Simple RESTapi

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] A Simple RESTapi
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 09:11:13 +0530

Hi Vijeen,

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:38 AM, Vijeenrosh PW Vijeen
<address@hidden> wrote:

> As a TEST I have tried out implementing a simple api . Transliteration
> module was used for testing .
>
> Api :  GET /api/v1/<methodname>/<parameters_seperated_by_|>
> eg  :  GET /api/v1/transliteration.transliterate/hello world|ISO15913/
>
> The application is hosted on heroku  :
>
>               http://secure-river-6151.herokuapp.com/
>
> I have not installed language packs in heroku , so only ISO15919  or IPA
> will work

I just tested this part and it looks like working fine, though with
"hello world" ISO15919 didn't seem to provided expected output it
worked with other languages.

> The template for the transliteration was altered a little for this :
>

> https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/core/resthandler.py
>
> https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/templates/transliteration.html
>        https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/silpa.py

I've not yet looked at the code will do it this weekend.

PS: Consider subscribing to the list, if you are then let us know so
we can drop you from Cc.

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info