[Simulavr-devel] getopt_long patch

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] getopt_long patch
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:43:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I'm back home and ready to get back into hacking on simulavr again.

I just did a quick hack to hopefully make the getopt_long() usage more
portable. Instead of doing autoconf tweaks to check for a working
getopt_long() implementation, I just snarfed the getopt code from gdb-5.1
and added it to the project. I renamed the files with a "gnu_" prefix to
avoid a collision with the existing getopt.h on the build system.

Attached is a patch for the implementation of the change. I'd like it
tested and criticised before I check it in. This should fix the FreeBSD
problem (getopt_long missing). I need someone (Ken?) to try it on FreeBSD
since I can't do it myself.

Ted