Re: [Simulavr-devel] probably simulavr/gdb bug

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] probably simulavr/gdb bug
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:23:14 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

:)This will make things very difficult for debugging but I think that the
:)program should run correctly. I will have to dig into gdb again and see
:)if I can come up with something. My gut feeling is that this will not be a
:)trivial fix.

Ok, my gut feeling was wrong. ;)

Try the attached patch to avr-tdep.c in gdb-5.1-avr-patch-0.0-pre8. If
that works and doesn't break anything else, I'll make a pre9 patch and
unleash it on the world.

Ted