[Simulavr-devel] new release soon

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] new release soon
Date: Thu Apr 4 20:24:01 2002

Hi All,

I've just checked in a whole slew of regression tests and a few more bug
fixes. There are only 18 more items in the regression test TODO list, most
of which require more simulavr code to be written before the test will
pass (once the test is written). Also, some of the needed tests involve IO
register space which is at best incomplete right now. I think that IO
register tests may need a new approach with respect to the base test
module. Gonna take some thought there.

Thus, I think that I only need to write the test case for the WDR
instruction and the regression tests should be ready for 0.1.0. After a
few little header tweaks I'd like to do and some more documentation
updates, 0.1.0 should be ready to roll out the door.

It's time for anyone interested in testing simulavr to get python-2.1.1
set up. Once 0.1.0 is released, I'm going to try to not accept any code
without a test case. I don't know if that will be possible.

Ted Roth