[Simulavr-devel] patch to add vcd output generator

From: Thedore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] patch to add vcd output generator
Date: Sat Nov 16 00:03:39 2002

Hi Carsten,

I've merged your vcd program in the simulavr source. The attached patch is
what I will most likely commit as a first cut. It still needs a bit of work
to clean up the source, but that can be after the initial commit.

I've gotten this to compile cleanly on my redhat-8.0 system but I have yet
to try running it (will work on that tomorrow). Can you please verify that
it compiles and runs properly on your system?

I downloaded and build gtkwave last night and it looks like it could be a
very useful tool for debug analysis.

Ted Roth