[Simulavr-devel] new developer?

From: Bruce R. Miller
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] new developer?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:33:05 -0800

Hi there.

I'm developing an embedded application (a dive comoputer) for the atmega128.
I'm developing in c++ with gcc 3.3 and gdb 3.5 under KDE 3.1 and linux
2.4.20.  I'm using a 2.5GHz Pentium 4 system.  Mostly I'm used to working in
assembler, BLISS and C on VMS systems and embedded boxes. I've started using
Simulavr with gdb to debug my code.  Simulavr is extremely cool.  I'd like to
add some additional support back into the main code stream.

This prompts the question:  Simulavr seems like it really wants to be written
in C++ but it isn't.  Is there a reason for this?  Will this be changing in
the future?  I ask because I really prefer to work in C++.

-bruce r miller
 address@hidden